Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Short Hair...?

i use to have long hair and i love styling them...my hair grow very fast in the past and i have decided to cut it away...but now i reaised my hair isn't growing that fast anymore ..in fact doesn't really grow except my frindge which is growing very fast..i have tried some hair tonic to apply on for growing hair..but it doesn't help..i am bored with my short hair and doesn't have any idea how to style it...can anyone tell me how to style short hair(not those spiky type) or how to make hair grow faster?



Short Hair...?

i went with the spikey short hair type, but iknow other ways too!!! put a hair band over side bangs(DO NOT pull it back) add a little mouse to the hands and volumize the back a little. it looks cute trust me... :)



Short Hair...?

how abt going to hair salon which you can find list of them at this site 88db,and get the hairstylist fix your hair for you, i'm sure they are able to help you with your hair problems

No comments:

Post a Comment