Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any recommendations on a new hair style?

I like to keep my hair long, but with how fine it is it ends up flat, any recommendations on a new style? I'm blonde and fair skinned. I'm not looking to dye it. Just something easy to care for that gives it life and lets me keep it long.



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

Go to the website below and click a hairstyle you like and tells you the steps and how to do it with their products. I love their products. I like to do the "Runaway Volume" hairstle. Hope you find what you like. Good luck!!



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

a droopy sexy bun!! also some color and makeup on ur face.. my gf does that:):):)



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

shouldee-legth chopping with layers



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

There are many shampoos/conditioners out there for fine hair to make it have more volume...



Also, maybe layer it, to keep it long, but volumized.



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

The new layered cut that "Johnathan" does on tv, on "blow out" is very pretty on everyone I've seen it on and it looks different on everyone! (I have fine, blonde hair too, and I recently got this cut!)



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

Layers will make it look fuller. Also frequent trims will help.



There are some products out there that claim to increase volume. I use Garnier Fructis XXL Volume Thickening Mousse and it works well on my hair.



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

tie the upper half of ur hair into a bun and curl the rest of it



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

Your question has fallen into the hands of someone like me! Now what kind of answer should I give...(hwaa,hwaa,hwaaaaa...)Actually, this question should be handled by someone who is a professional hair stylist. I'm not one, so my thinking is about finding more hair strands that are like the ones already growing on your head and implant them in the scalp, but yours sounds like a case of thinner hair strands, which could be as much as 50% the width of average hair strands, not less hair. You need to make the hair you already have growing more thicker, and this is where the professional hair stylist would step in. And as usual, all the experienced hair stylists step in while I'm composing my two points worth and I end up on the bottom of the heap!



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

If you have long hair I'd get layers. There's sexy and are easy to keep. I got them before i went to college and it cut my prep time in half cause i don't have to do anything with my hair. Just blow drying it dry is all that i need to do.



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

long in the back..short on top?? how about a mullet??



j.k.. haha



I also like to wear my hair long. I also have very fine hair.. What I did was get a waving iron. (3 barrel) it works really good and adds alot of volume to my hair.. I get alot of compliments on it... wearing it up/down... havin waves really gives it a new look too.



Any recommendations on a new hair style?

Try razor cut hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment