Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need help on finding a hair style?

Ok I have dark red hair, hazel eyes, I'm 5'7", average size.I'm not sure if I want long hair or short hair.Does long hair make u look skinnier or does short?



I need help on finding a hair style?

keep it long



RED hair keep it long



RED HAIR



so nice



you can make long hair short by putting it up, but you can't make short hair long...and it takes a long time to get it back to the length it is now...



so keep it long and do different things to it...



every day make it look different, this way you feel different..( but with short hair you really can't do much with it)



keep it long..there isn't to much better looking then long RED hair..



smile



good luck



I need help on finding a hair style?

keep long hair cuzz long red hair is so cute and make it curly thats a nice, sexy,and flirty hair style



I need help on finding a hair style?

I think it depends on the shape of your face. If you have a rounded type face, a short bob style would probably work. Honestly, I dont think any hair style makes you look skinny or fat. Hairstyles can make you look younger though.



I need help on finding a hair style?

A short women can wear short hair beautifully.



on a talk women it makes you look to masculine



Red curly hair and hazel eyes is beautiful, a good rule of thumb



I am a licensed cosmetologist retired



We cut hair the length of the women over 5 feet



So you should wear your hair 7" cut all one length. That will make it tapered and flowing



Every hair strand 7" It flows beautiful that way.



I need help on finding a hair style?

No, the short hair makes you look skinner, it's also depends on the shape of your face.. But I think that the long curly hair would suit you more!!



I need help on finding a hair style?

I would keep the long red hair because thats cute,stylish,and is a perfect look for these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment