Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair Cut: What Is A Campus Cut?

My hair has grown longer. People have told me that I look better in longer hair as it goes with my face. In other words I am better looking with it :) Anyway, the same people have also said I need a new hair style- they recommend a campus cut. What is that and are there any pictures I can see before I go out and get this style?



Hair Cut: What Is A Campus Cut?

Ask the people that have made this suggestion.



Hair Cut: What Is A Campus Cut?

Boss..In my part of the world.campus cuts are suggested to bring a uniformity between a group pf ppl...so I guess...if ppl in ur group have well cropped hair..they could be indirectly askin u to get it trimmed..%26amp; feel more within the group..cheers....



Hair Cut: What Is A Campus Cut?

Yeah, same as what they said. Ask the people who made the suggestion



Or seach on google or something



Hair Cut: What Is A Campus Cut?

Sorry, I've never heard of the campus cut. I would think it has something to do with college or university based on its name, but I attend college, and I can tell you that most of the women I see here don't do much with their hair! If they have it long, they just pull it back in a ponytail, they don't really style it, so that doesn't give an indication on how the layers would be cut.



Why don't you schedule a consultation with a good stylist who can make a good recommendation based on your lifestyle, face structure, and tastes?

No comments:

Post a Comment