Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need a new hair style!!!?

help!! here is a pic of me...



http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa237...



i have long hair...and i plan on keeping my long hair...i need a stylish way to cut my hair or something



side swept banggs woulld work....but i am really active and would always be pinning them up!~! aahHH HELP



I need a new hair style!!!?

I say go for the bangs!



I've got some and its not that hard to pin back, just get some good clips and you'll have no problem. I love using a silky headband to keep them back, it looks so pretty.



And when you tie your hair up you still look like its styled cos of the bangs, but not as blunt as one straight across.



I need a new hair style!!!?

try the mohawk look with puypal streaks.



I need a new hair style!!!?

layered hair would look so good on you...



I need a new hair style!!!?

maybe you should dye your hair brown nd put blonde streaks in it im sure you look pretty



I need a new hair style!!!?

just get a few layers. if you can french braid, then get side bangs and french braid them into your hair when you put in a pont tail or w/e. Also, a side part would be cool. =)



I need a new hair style!!!?

Go darker brown no highlights... MORE layers.



I need a new hair style!!!?

I think that you should put your hair in side swept bangs. but not so side swept. and i think that you should layer it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment