Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair styles!?

My hair is so short and ugly! I am growing it out longer BUT for rite now I have nothing to do with it! What should I do????? Please help me!!!!



Hair styles!?

try going on www.seventeen.com, they have great styles for any length hair.



Goodluck!!!



:)



Hair styles!?

I keep mine in a bun. Like not a geeky one, but like a ponytail and then stop it half way through.



Hair styles!?

i would put it in a ponytail or cute pigtails. u could also leave it down %26amp; straigten it or curl it.



Hair styles!?

you can always but cute hair clips in your hair to try to hide how ugly your hair is and you could maybe dye it a nice color that flatters your skin tone



Hair styles!?

put it into a cute pony tail and add ahir accesories. you could also spray it with glitter hairspray for extra sparkle.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment