Saturday, July 25, 2009

I need a hair style for a party?

im going to my friends 18th party next saturday and i my ex is going to be there, i still really like him but i dont want to seem desperate, anyway i need a hairstyle for the party, a fun and easy to do hair style.



my hair is long and brown with blonde underneath,



oh and i usualy prefer to wear my hair down.



anyone help?



I need a hair style for a party?

you could wear it down..but curl it and make it a little nicer than normal; you're going to a party! :)



and don't worry about impressing your ex, or seeming desperate.



I need a hair style for a party?

Have it kinda lyk this http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee240...



its really nice i have tried it before and everyone was complimenting me :) Good luck :) 鑴?/p>

I need a hair style for a party?

If you want to show what your ex is missing, go naked.



I need a hair style for a party?

have it straight and sliky and one side with a clip in it my idea any way for him to blow



I need a hair style for a party?

I think you should wave it, or have pretty loose curls and scrunch them with styling products. Or you could just curl the ends, so it's straight at the top... looks really nice and you don't have to curl all of it!



I need a hair style for a party?

I think if you usuallly wear it down you should do something different. It depends on what outfit you are wearing. If you are wearing a dress i think you should put it up in a loose bun or something with a few curls loose like this>http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd289...



Or if its Casual then wear hair in a stylish Pony tail like this>http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd289...



I need a hair style for a party?

Have it totallly crazy curly and a really nice glittery clip on one side!



Make sure it is really curly because then he will really notice you. Believe me it works

No comments:

Post a Comment